Friday, October 24, 2008

Can we evaluate people from their behavier ??

Summrize: There was a story about two families who were in the park and were haveing fun but something happened made both families act in different way. there were two boys palying in sandbox. one of them ( Joy) was throwing sands into the other boy ( Larry). However, from there, both boys' fathers were fighting by using their personality traits. Larry's father was more politly then Joy's ones. By the end, Jarry's father took his family and left the park and on the their way tohome Larry's mom was upset and shout because of the way father handle the situation. The auther tried to send a message through this story to us that everyone always acts as their background and how childer act like their parents.

Personal Reflection: If i had the same situation or any, I think I would react as how the person is going to treat me. So, I say here that we have to use " It depends. " For examole, If I were too late and I want to catch my class and I have been looking for a parking for half an hour then after I found one, Someone came and took that parking. I would talk to that person first then if that person acts in bad way, I think I would make a big problem with that person. However, if that person explained to me why he or she took that place, I would just ignore the situation then leave.

3 comments:

Edwin's blog in public said...

"sometimes shit happens." you can not control the situation, but you can control your temper. if you choose the correct and control your temper, i think it will makes the life more happer. i think i will deal with this like you.

Berik Rzakhanov said...

I agree with you my friend. Children supposed to have much in common with their fathers, that's why fathers need to show only best and right sides of the man's character.
About the parking place, i just can imagine what a "big problem" u could make. Hope we have less bad sitations and more good ones. Good luck!

Instructor said...

Good summary, but analysis needs a little more work. Explain the last sentence of the first part more.